The UT Vault is a secure file transfer service that allows users to easily send large files quickly and securely. Files are transferred via encrypted HTTP and stored in an encrypted data store. Using Vault is as easy as sending an email with an attachment and it works from both a PC and a Mac. Vault is intended for file transfer and not for permanent file storage. Anyone can use this service to securely exchange files with UT faculty, staff, and students.
How to Log In
Error: Internal login failed. Please try again or contact the OIT helpdesk for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vault
- How do I send email through Vault?
- How do I view emails sent through Vault?
- How does a non-UT person access Vault?
- How big of a file can I send through Vault?
- How long will files be stored in Vault?
If you need help using Vault, contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900.